Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Yes, I'm back! Thanks for dirtying our blog while been gone, by the way...

As far as DWTS, I was rooting for Gilles but didn't mind either of the three finalists, Dear Roxy. I thought they were all great in their own way. I wasn't too sad to miss it. How can you be when you're out of the country enjoying yourself?

And speaking of been gone, I should leave more often. The Yankees played great while I was gone! I actually caught the ending of one of the weekend games. The one in which A-Rod hit the game-ending homerun! What a wonderful thing to see.

I'm just glad they continue to play fantastic. Keep up the good work, boys!

On a sad note, I'm sorry for Joba. I hope his injury is not too serious. We need all our men healthy!

So, I hadn't heard the rumors, but were people saying that the reason Big Papi wasn't hitting was because he wasn't doing steroids anymore? Funny! I guess he's back on the juice. jk!

Have a great weekend and hope to see you Monday.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone. And please don't forget what Memorial Day is all about.

-Criss

PS: Of course I was rooting for the Magic. The Celtics won last year and I rooted for them then. It's time for a new team, preferably the Cavs. I'm with you on that one :)
And I can't stand the Lakers, so I'll root for whoever is playing them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home