Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Ouch

What happened? I predicted it, Dear Criss. Go look at my old post! But I thought the Pats-Saints score would be closer - a lot closer. Am I mad? No. This is clearly not a Super Bowl year. Lately it seems reeeally downhill. But then I'm a little upset at Brady (again) after I was the last person in the world to find out he blew off Suzy Kolber from ESPN in September (I said I was the last to find out - it's old, I know). ESPN did a spoof on it this Sunday with her training to keep up with Brady and get her questions answered. He pulled the old, "I can't hear you!" (Look at Belichick recruiting Brees in the pic.)

Your summary of the latest sports DRAMA is unreal. Tiger, Serena, Bowden, Weis. I'm right with you on your coaches coverage. Whoa! And Bowden built that school. I'm curious to see those teams' records next season. Real curious.

Roxy

P.S. What's the deal with Jeter being Sportsman of the Year? Give me five good reasons.


Recruiting: Photo by Chris Graythen, Getty Images
Wes: Scott Halleran, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home