Monday, March 08, 2010

Son, It's Time to Have a Talk

Oh, good heavens. Why, oh why, is Ben back in trouble? Now the first story was a little shaky, and I kinda stood behind him on it, but now there's a second story. And because there was a first story, any other story immediately gains more credibility - whether it's true or false.

Whatever happened, I'm disappointed he got himself in this situation. He's a fool. He's got the whole world in his hands, and he's close to throwing it all away. He's close to a mug shot, too, and I hope it never comes to that, Dear Criss.

There's a simple solution to his troubles - if he's able to get out of this one: settle down and seek maturity. I think it's time for someone in the Steelers front office to sit this boy down and have a man to man chat with him. I'm this close to being done with him, not because I'm assuming the worst, but because this shows how ridiculously stupid he is lately. No charges have been filed against him, but seriously, Ben, pull it together.


Roxy



AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home