Thursday, February 11, 2010

Post-Football Blues

I saw that footage with the baby, Dear Criss. Yes, I was a sucker for it, too. But you're right; good for Brees. I'm just kinda apathetic to the Super Bowl this year. I wasn't into the teams, not even 10 percent.

Now that there's no more football, what will we do? Winter Olympics - maybe figure skating. College basketball - eh. NBA - blech. (Same old Kobe story.) Baseball? Too many new faces and too little Varitek. I don't know. Maybe I'm just going through a phase.

Speaking of 'Tek, indulge me, and watch this feature story about him. If he sat on your sun glasses, they're done.

I miss football. There's still the Hall of Fame induction of Jerry Rice this summer. What a guy. I look forward to that. Everyone will be in tears with him.

Roxy


Photos: Wilfredo Lee, AP

Steve & Jerry: Chris Graythen, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home