Monday, January 25, 2010

Lift That Head Up, Brett!

I'm out. I don't want to hear about football. I don't want to hear about the Super Bowl. I don't want to hear about the Manning-New Orleans connection. I don't care about any of it. And everyone needs to stop the Brett Favre hating unless they were once able to win a championship game on a busted leg, wrist and ankle with a lousy defense AND offense that needs super glue or pine tar to hold the ball. I think at least one of those hits was dirty. And how tacky was it for a New Orleans fan to throw his beer at Favre? Tacky, tacky, tacky.

I couldn't stand Favre for all of the '90s, but I've come to respect him and his talent this year. If he calls it a day now, he can hold his head up high. If he decides to come back, you'd be a fool not to take him.

Don't call me for a few months. Have fun in the freezing weather, Dear Criss. (It reflects my attitude.) You're crazy to have gone on that trip.

Roxy


AP photo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home