Sunday, January 10, 2010

Super-Duper Blog Hog: Amazing Sunday

Please reference my last post, Dear Criss. Did I not say the Pats would lose? Of course I want them to win, but I think it was clear for a while that it wouldn't happen. But, honestly, I expected the Pats to lose by 3-7 points not five million. What an embarrassment starting from the first two minutes. When the Ravens scored so quickly, I knew it was gloom and doom from that point on.

So let's look at the positive side. According to The Boston Globe, when Sunday began, there were 14 former players from "the U" ready to fight for the Lombardi trophy. Impressive. This includes Ray Lewis. I didn't know that. Great fact.

As for other NFL news, Pete Carroll potentially going to Seattle and Mike Shanahan going to Washington is interesting. Maybe someday, Carroll will end up back in New England? Don't know; that's just my disappointment talking.

Finally, Trot Nixon is retiring. Maybe we'll see him in some capacity with the Sox again. I'm such a daydreamer.

Where are you? Crying in your room since the Dolphins game?

Roxy

Photo: Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home