Tuesday, December 29, 2009

U of M

All that could've gone wrong in football this weekend, Dear Roxy, did!

The Dolphins are pretty much done (I hear they're still mathematically "alive" but that's just a matter of time), and the perfect season is over for Peyton and the Colts. What happened? Against the Jets? Argh.

This weekend's game better not disappoint. At this point, I just want them to have at least a .500 season. Are you ready to be booed, Rox?

While the Dolphins game was on Sunday, I decided that I was better off watching ESPNS's 30 for 30 "The U". What a great documentary - so many things I didn't know. I'm glad I watched that instead.

Did you read the story on UM's Chris Hayes? Is so touching.

Good luck tonight, boys! C-A-N-E-S!

-Criss

Photo: JC Ridley/Miami Hurricanes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home