Monday, December 14, 2009

Scoooot!

WHAT?!!!!! YOU WENT TO MY PATS GAME, AND DIDN'T TELL ME, DEAR CRISS?! YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?! Total betrayal! I don't know if I can get over this one. It's like you kicked my non-existent dog! Like you stole my lunch from the office fridge. Like you took my boyfriend to prom! Well, guess what? Someday, I'm gonna be offered box seats to a Red Sox-Yankees game, front row next to the dugout and Jeter's family, and I'm gonna invite someone who only half loves the Yankees.

Okay, so John Lackey may be on the Sox, and the Phillies may get Halladay. Kinda wish it was the reverse. J. Bay may be history, and the same goes for Lowell who's pretty much gone, pending his thumb's health status. Crazy times in Boston. Can I call the new guy "Scoot"? (He totally loks like the guy at T. Anthony's here.) Can we please get some good players this year?

Football is getting really exciting now. It's heating up. The Dolphins won again. Too soon to talk playoffs? My guys are fighting in Pittsburgh, and the Pats are already on vacation.

Did you get to see the UM documentary on ESPN? I didn't.

Roxy

AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home