Sunday, December 06, 2009

Blog Hog: To All the Doubters

Am I a doubter, Dear Criss? Probably, but there's no way the Pats or Steelers make it to the Super Bowl. So we're really narrowing things down here. Colts-Saints? Colts-Vikings? I think Tom & Co. have a looong trip home today to think about things. But good for the Dolphins. You can't be upset. I'm happy for them. They worked hard to get this win. This match up is always interesting. I agree with the analysts/commentators this morning who believe we may be seeing a rebuilding period in New England. Scary.

Then there's the Steeler soap opera. Stop the drama. Hines subtly trash talks Ben. Players and commentators around the league are shocked. Then Ben is hurt. Then Hines and Ben talk for an hour. Now Hines apologizes. They buy best friend lockets - well, not really. I didn't realize Ben and Hines weren't that tight. It sounds like playground nonsense.

And the Sox aquire Marco Scutaro from the Blue Jays. Anyone from a team that has our number can't be a bad pick-up. Let's see. I didn't get spring training tickets. It's nearly impossible to get covered seats. I'm still on the look-out. Not giving up yet. I just don't want fake tickets, you know? It's a loooong drive over there.

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home