Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cold December

I was invited, Dear Roxy. There was nothing I could do about you not been there. Next time, I guess. But you’re forgetting the most important thing – the Dolphins won! Not only that, but they also won this weekend too! They’re officially over .500. Get excited!

On a sad note, my condolences to the family and friends of the Cincinnati Bengals wide receive, Chris Henry, who passed away at the age of 26. Truly tragic. May he rest in peace.

The Yankees finally came to their senses and resigned Andy Pettitte, AND traded for Curtis Granderson from the Tigers. If they decide to resign Johnny Damon, I suppose he’ll be the official DH since the Yankees fell asleep when it came to resigning the reigning World Series MVP Hideki Matsui, who is now an Angel. I’m sad, Rox, no need to remind me.

And I'm not sure I like any of the players your Sox signed. I guess the Yankees are going to have to play harder now. And yes, no Holliday, but I'm just glad you guys didn't get him either! Boo-hoo.

I’m still not into basketball.

-Criss

Photo: Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home