Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Got Melk?

I'm outraged, Dear Roxy. The Yankees traded Melky Cabrera! Melky! Why would they do that? He’s a solid outfielder with good offense. And so they bring a much needed starting pitcher in Javier Vazquez with this trade but now there’s a shortage in the outfield, especially after the Yankees “decided” not to re-sign Johnny Damon. Argh.

Farewell Johnny and Melky, thanks for the great run and WS win! I’ll miss you both.

I’m sad. I don’t think I can continue writing about anything else.

OK, maybe a few things: Did you see the Sacramento Kings comeback against the Chicago Bulls? I know we haven’t gotten into basketball season yet but I saw the highlights and thought it was crazy. Great game… for the Kings, that is!

And the Dolphins – what can I say about the comeback that happened only to disappear in overtime. Ouch! I thought it was meant to be but what do I know? And now they have to rely on those teams we hate, which includes your fave. Yuck.

Speaking of, sign me up for that game in Foxboro.

The Colts won to stay undefeated [insert happy face here], but the Saints lost to the Cowboys. As if I needed another reason to hate on them.

- Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home