Sunday, January 24, 2010

Skating and Football - Huh?

First of all, I was 1 for 4, hello! And finally, I can't stand your Jets or Colts. Brett Favre has a tough night ahead of him. I admit, I'm nervous. I'm not predicting anything there. But your game is about to begin soon. I think the obvious choice is the Colts, but what if the Jets cause an upset?

As for skating, since when is Sasha Cohen back? Let the other up-and-coming young girls take a shot now! There's some good talent, but it's not as exciting as previous games. I have to say that when the cameras panned over to the other skaters waiting for the final score of the night (Mirai Nagasu), they looked like villains in a movie. Cocked eyebrows set - might as well have been smoking those old cigarettes in Betty Davis movies. But seriously, Mirai Nagasu was amazing and very sweet.

And J. Bay is with the Mets now. Booooo.

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home