Monday, January 11, 2010

NFL Playoffs

You are more than welcome to join me in my room as you mourn the loss of your beloved Pats, Dear Roxy. I have tissues.

I couldn't be happier about that. But I know you already know that. And what a blow out it was! Ha, you knew that, too. But that wasn't the most impressive game; that game was the Packers-Cardinals game. What an unbelievable game. The effort put by both teams, unlike the Pats, was something to admire.

I can't be as excited about the Cowboys winning. Blah to Romo and those guys from Texas. And congrats to the Jets. Although I wanted the Jets to win (for NYC purposes only), I found myself rooting for Ocho Cinco and the Bengals. How can you not when you have a name like that?

So it's set - Ravens-Colts. I loved the way the Ravens played against the Pats, and the fact that they have "U" players there, but my cheering for them stops here. Not when they play the Colts. Sort of like you and the Dolphins-Steelers-Pats.

I'll see who I see myself rooting for on the other games. Tough call. All I know is that I won't be rooting for Dallas.

So sad football season's almost over. Basketball season just doesn't cut it for me.

I heard a rumor (#12,456,630) that Jeter is getting married in November. Let's see.

PS: The Miami Herald had a similar story to your Boston Globe one. It's good to know all these UM players are representing in the playoffs. And I second the Ray Lewis thing. I first heard about it from my coworker this morning.

-Criss
Photo: ESPN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home