Friday, January 15, 2010

Anyone's Pick

This weekend, anything can happen, Dear Criss. I'm struggling with my picks, but here I go:

Cowboys at Vikings
I know people are pointing out Brett Favre's record against the Cowboys, but these are not the Aikman Cowboys. About 100 years have passed, and I'm going with experience over a shaky Romo. Once upon a time, I hated these two teams more than having to eat liver as a child.

Ravens at Colts
Can't stand the Colts. Anyone but the Colts. I think the Ray Lewis Ravens want this, especially since they just can't get past Indy. Realistically, I know what you're thinking, and I partially agree, but there's no way I would admit it.

Cardinals at Saints
Kurt Warner doesn't blow this. He dreams of a re-do of last year's Super Bowl. He can taste it. Granted, he already has a Super Bowl win, so you want to root for Brees. And who doesn't enjoy Brees' huddle chants?

Jets at Chargers
Stinkin' Jets. They don't win this one on the road, all the way on the West Coast. I'm not saying the Chargers are strong right now, but I'm thinking about a rookie QB and a long trip for New York.

Give us the post-game break down on Monday!

Roxy


Image: Maps.Google.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home