Friday, January 22, 2010

For Blood

You were 0/4, Dear Roxy. I'm just glad you didn't "root" for the Vikings against the Cowboys. You know how I feel about them. I think I'll be good this weekend if you do the same thing this week.

Although I like Favre and his passion for the game, especially with his "Pants on the Ground" rendition, Drew Brees has been nothing short of spectacular this season, so I'll be rooting for him and the Saints.

And the other game, well, you know who I'll be biting my nails for. Peyton, Peyton, Peyton.
Sanchez and the Jets have been great; the surprise team of the season, but this guy is young and he'll have more chances. Just not this year (I hope).
In other news, the Winter Olympics are coming soon. Looking forward to it! Do you think we'll see Eruzione, Ramsey, Johnson, McClalahan, O'Callahan and company? It's time to play my favorite sports movie.
-Criss
Photo: Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home