Monday, February 08, 2010

Party Gras New Orleans Style

It's impossible to be mad or sad about the Saints winning the Super Bowl, Dear Roxy. How can you be mad when you see pictures like these? My heart just melts. I don't think it could've happened to a better guy.

Brees, Payton, Bush, and fellow UM players Vilma and Shockey deserved to win. Not to mention the City of New Orleans and the State of Louisiana.

Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints on their Super Bowl win. And congrats to Drew Brees for winning the MVP, and sending New Orleans and its people into an early Mardi Gras! =)

As far as my Indianapolis Colts go - Great season, boys. Nothing to be ashamed of. You guys played your hearts out and came just a bit short. There's always next season, right?

-Criss

PS: Great stalking stories, Rox.

PSS: I guess I won't be writing til baseball season starts. Boring.

Photos: Hans Deryk, Reuters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home