Thursday, February 04, 2010

You'll Never Guess

I met Joe Montana today. I also got his autograph. It was unbelievable. That's all I can say because I've been on cloud nine and can't focus or think straight since this morning.

How cool was that? He was on the Dan Patrick Show, which was broadcasting on the beach. So I'm walking over to the area, and I see Joe. THE Joe. No way. And Dwight Clark was seated next to him. So Dan Patrick decided they should re-create The Catch, which ended up being a slow motion version of something other than The Catch, but it was cool. And in my heels and work outfit, there I stood with sand in my shoes unable to hold the camera straight because my hands were shaking. I had to get my co-worker to take pictures for me, with the exception of a few for which I managed to pull myself together!

Quite the day, Dear Criss.

Roxy

Photo by Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home