Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Blog Hog: It's that Time

Papi has already hit a homerun.

And the guys have started playing over in Fort Myers. What a wonderful time of the year. Everyone's happily watching them, buying overpriced nasty food, and burning under the hot Florida sun. But, oh, the fun - really. I guess I won't make it out this year, but who knows, Dear Criss. Maybe I can catch a game somewhere else. I'm starting to feel a little sad about it all. This could be 'Tek's last year. I can't fathom him being a backup, but I guess I better get used to it. It's a long season.

Some of the guys have changed their jersey numbers, like Jacoby and my skinny friend Bucky. But who is that new guy with the interesting name? Boof Bonser? A new pitcher. Let's see what he's got.

Roxy


Photo: Reuters, Andrew Innerarity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home