Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Super Blog Hog: Happy (Early) St. Patrick's Day

So Erin Andrew's stalker was sentenced. I hope this is the end of a terrible story for Andrews. I like her. As Shania Twain's song says, "She's not just a pretty face." She knows her stuff. I was reading an article today where she said fans taunt her sometimes from the sidelines. I guarantee those are not female fans. T-A-C-K-Y. I totally forgot she was going to be on "Dancing with the Stars. The AP article noted that she signed up before the incidents took place and didn't back out because "she doesn't want to seclude herself from the public eye because other victims would get the wrong message. 'I did nothing wrong. Just trying to live my life,' she said. 'I had to deal with a lot of people who said I deserved it, that I had played to a certain audience.'" Not fair. I've never seen her on camera at a game playing to that image while reporting.

On other news, Dear Criss (where are you), can you imagine if LaDainian went to play with the Vikings? Brett Favre would have come back for that. Have fun in NY, buddy. The newspapers are already thinking of clever headlines - I'm sure!

Roxy


Photo: Pat Greenhouse, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home