Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Hog: Countdown to Playoffs

Looks like I own the site now, Dear Criss! Hee, hee. I'm blog hogging away.

First question: Why was the Pats/Green Bay game so close? We're approaching playoffs and can't have this going on. I admit, it did keep things interesting (and scary). I think the Pats will go to the Super Bowl, but against which team? My sister was thinking the Eagles. I guess that would be a rematch of the game from a few years ago. That combo doesn't quite feel right.

Around the league: It's exciting to hear Tebow will be starting. I think he'll surprise people throughout his career. And then there's the continuous Favre drama. I hated to see him go down last night. It looked like a concussion, regardless of what they say. I guess the phrase is "head injury." I think he may have even lost consciousness for 2-3 seconds. Was that the end of his career? If so, it would be reminiscent of Steve Young's final game. That hit was truly nasty, though.

When you reappear, I need to know what the deal is with the Yankees not clinching the big deals. Which is fine. No complaints here. Oh by the way, you missed Varitek on the Today Show!

Roxy


Photo: Jim Davis, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home