Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog Hog: Forlorn

What words do I have to express my feelings toward the post-playoff disaster that occurred at Gillette yesterday? I would say 20 percent of me was concerned about the Jets before the game, but after Brady pretty much opened with an interception, that level went up to 50 percent. Why, Dear Criss? Mainly because history has shown that if Brady makes a glitch like that early in the game, it's gonna be a long, and maybe not so good, day.

Am I down? I can't even watch SportsCenter. When I woke up, it was the first thing on my mind. It's rainy today, and it's so befitting of the situation. I imagine the city of Boston and New England region feels worse, as they are in the center of it.

So, probably like most Pats fans, I have no interest in who goes to the Super Bowl, except to say I hope it's not the stinkin' Jets.

Roxy

Photo: AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home