Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fun Times

I am so excited about this weekend. Pats-Jets? Let the trash talking begin. It's hilarious some of the things that I'm hearing. Among many expletives, Antonio Cromartie had other fabulously entertaining things to say, according to The Boston Globe:

“'Do I hate Tom Brady? Yes, I do,' Cromartie told reporters yesterday. The fifth-year former Pro Bowler, in his first season with the Jets after being traded by the Chargers, was asked what he thought Brady’s reaction might be. 'I don’t care,' he said. 'Next question.'"

Here are my predictions for this weekend:

Baltimore over Pittsburgh

Atlanta over Green Bay

Seattle over Chicago

New England over NY Jets

I wonder what you think, Dear Criss. Yes, I realize I have Baltimore moving on, which is a risky bet, going against Pittsburgh. But it's a risk I will take. What do I win?

Roxy


Photo: AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home