Monday, January 03, 2011

Now What?

Hello, Orange Bowl girl! You must share stories on your outing. I turned the game on and regretted declining your invite for about two minutes, Dear Criss. But ultimately, I really couldn't go and probably would have only lasted an hour. Who would I have rooted for?

Speaking of rooting, you poor thing rooting for the much-maligned Dolphins. I feel bad for the coach. Nobody does well with the Dolphins (post Shula). But my Pats did not disappoint, in fact, they embarrassed your Dolphins. Come on! At least try. I was glad that at least they scored once before the game ended. Do you think we'll see Pats-Steelers? That would be good.

This pics from last week, but hey, Belichick's not wearing his hoodie.

Roxy



Photo: Matthew J. Lee, The Boston Globe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home