Sunday, June 05, 2011

Nadal Does it Again!

So the Bruins are close to blowing this thing, Dear Criss. I mean, come on! People are biting fingers and everything. We gotta beat Vancouver!

But I am happy that Dallas finally beat the Heat in game 2. Although, I'm a little scared that it took them until the very end of the game to pull that off. Dirk and Kidd need to pull that team together. To be honest, I don't know if they can do this. If they can, they have a lot of heart.

And what's up with the angry Sox? I know they were upset about the strike zone, but holy cow. Papelbon needs to chill a little. And Varitek got thrown out, too? What's the deal? But we swept Oakland, so I guess it's okay.

What I am okay with is Nadal winning the French Open. Woo hoo!!!

Roxy



AP photo



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home