Monday, May 09, 2011

Super Blog Hog: Stinkin' Celtics

Rondo is incredible, Dear Criss, and he has heart, but he cannot carry a team. Game 3 was inspirational. Game 4 was stupid. Garnett wasn't making dunks! And now the sports pessimist in me tells me this series is over. I would have rather lost to the dreaded Lakers (barf) than the spiteful Heat. After all, it was Wade who swiftly tuck his leg out like a ballerina to make Rondo fall. That was gross. I won't even put that picture up here. You know that Doc Rivers said he never saw the Joe Theismann hit or Rondo's, and that he never wanted to do so? I was shocked! He's better off.

So I finish the night watching an extra innings Sox game, dreading the outcome, because you know what happens with Boston in extra innings. Let's get a win from one Boston team tonight, please.

Roxy

Jim Davis, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home