Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All American

You really think giving away poop at baseball games is cool, Dear Criss? Who are you?

Does baseball start this weekend? It's finally here! Hold on tightly to it because we will not have football for - possibly - a long time. What a drag. Um, apparently ESPN is showing my game on Friday at 4:00. That's great - for people who finish work at 4:00! Hello?! Who schedules these things?

Okay, once again, we can't agree on anything, not even college basketball. VCU? Okay, yes, it's cool that they beat a number one seed, but are you really gonna run out and buy a VCU T-shirt?

I'm still depressed about how BYU went down. I love what Rick Reilly wrote, "Thanks to one of the worst performances of Jimmer Fredette's frabulous career - and a set of teammates who looked like pizza delivery guys -- the BYU star took a hard fall in the Big Easy."

Let me go on the record as saying that a month ago, I had no idea who Fredette was, but just after one game (against Gonzaga, my other soft spot), I knew he was a star. (Did you know there's such thing as Jimmer Fever?) That's why I was so disappointed by the game against Florida. I knew they wouldn't win the whole thing, but he/they kinda choked in this last game. Nevertheless, congrats to the kid on a great college career, topped off by being named to the Wooden All American team.

I'm all UConn now. FINAL FOUR, BABY!

Roxy


Photo: BYU, Jaren Wilkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home