Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BH to Infinity: Jerry, No!

We are amazingly delinquent, Dear Criss. And your new schedule is killing our blog! I need to talk to your boss.

So what's going on? Um, please, talk to me about anything but Carmelo. I can't bear hearing anymore about him. Just because he's in NY doesn't mean that NY is suddenly going to the finals. Too much hype.

About Jerry Sloan. Why is he gone? This is ridiculous. I'm so upset about this rushed departure, a la Bobby Bowden. I really hope this wasn't about a player bumping him out. When did players gain so much power? Even the assistant coach, Phil Johnson, decided he'd leave, too, supporting Sloan. According to ESPN, he said, "I came with him and I'll leave with him."

What do we do after football? Oh, yes, SPRING TRAINING! You can feel it in the air. The nice breeze, the warm sun. Ah. Red Sox baseball. A new year of hope and expectations.

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home