Monday, January 17, 2011

Talk About a Spoiler!

Did you realize you were 0-4 on your predictions, Dear Roxy?

I'm sorry you feel bad about the whole J-E-T-S winning against your team, but I'm definitely not sorry about the outcome of said game. I missed all the trash talking during the week but I definitely heard the Jets' Bart Scott after-game interview where he pretty much told everyone off! Classic. I think there's still some trash talking going on.

This game was the most exciting game to watch. I was kind of scared because Brady is the comeback kid, but when he threw that interception, I knew it was over.

Anyway, the Jets knocked out Peyton and Brady, two of the best quarterbacks alive. Let's hope they can do the same with Big Ben as you know how I feel about him.

In other sports, the Heat hit a bump on the West Coast with a 3-game losing streak. It's time to change things up tomorrow night at the AAA.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home