Monday, February 07, 2011

Super Duper Blog Hog: Good Things Come ...

... to those who wait, Chris Berman pointed out last night. Wow, that post-game interview got really emotional, Dear Criss. I don't think Tom Jackson knew what to do with himself during that love fest (I loved it) between Berman, Steve Young and Aaron Rodgers. I'm so happy for the kid. He was pretty happy, too, to be sitting with Steve Young, one of the players he looked up to as a kid, in addition to Montana. Coming from Chico, CA, he had a front row seat to the drama of Steve vs. Joe. Who knew he'd be part of a similar drama: Aaron vs. Brett? Well, no more questioning him. He did it. Maybe I rooted for him because I, too, remember the Young/Montana saga.

Don't get any ideas. This gal's not becoming a Packers or Rodgers fan. This was a one-time deal, kids.

Roxy


Photo: Green Bay Press Gazette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home