Sunday, February 06, 2011

Super Blog Hog: Super MVP & Neon Lights

Tom Brady wins the MVP again, Dear Criss. I'm sure he would have traded that to be the MVP of tonight's game.

Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Pack wins. I wonder if destiny is on Aaron Rodgers side. Just like Steve Young waited behind Joe Montana, and he eventually did it on his own. Nobody's talking about Rodgers. I think he's going to surprise us. It'll be a tough game, I'm not stupid.

But now, let me give a little love to Prime Time, Neon Deion Sanders. He created the style in the post-TD celebration. Nobody could or can do it like him. He sang, he danced, he picked up interceptions at key moments, he fought on the field ... what a character! And Ed Sabol, creator of NFL Films is going in, too. That's pretty cool. What would football be without NFL Films? I'm looking forward to this ceremony in Canton.

Roxy


Photos - Tom: Jim Davis, The Boston Globe
Deion: AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home