Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Welcome Back, Criss!

Okay, I want to know who almost ruined the 2011 season by giving Beckett a concussion, Dear Criss. It was the assistant coach, but, mister, you gotta be more careful! We don't need anymore reasons for our pitching to be off this year.

What's this about you running the Boston marathon? I'm totally going to root for you when you do. I'll dress up in a funny costume to throw you off your time.

As for basketball, looks like the players are trying to take over in Detroit with their silly behavior. The Heat, the Jazz, the Pistons. Who's next? I'm rooting for the coaches, although it doesn't look good.

And in football, I'm hearing conflicting reports about Jason Taylor being cut from the Jets. But that only means he's free to join ... THE PATS!

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home