Friday, February 25, 2011

Rox Has Taken Over!

Dear Roxy, first and foremost, I’m sorry it’s taken me all this time to get back into Sporting Gals. Promise to be more attentive from here on.

Now to business…
I have ran my first half marathon!!!! I ran the Miami ING almost a month ago and came in under my goal of 2 hours, which I thought was stretching it. For those who don’t know (Rox), that’s very decent for a newbie. :) I couldn’t be happier for myself and I’m ready to run my second. When will that be? Maybe as soon as March 6th but we’ll see.

Go Pack go!

I have also been to my first AND second hockey game, both within two weeks from each other. Go figure. It’s definitely a lot better than watching it on TV.

I haven’t been following the Heat as much as I should, but I'm very happy for the Heat's James Jones for winning the All-Star's 3-point contest. Now the pressure is on him to come through in those game-ending 3-point shot situations, don’t you think?

But the one who stole the show, in my opinion, was the Clippers’ Blake Griffin and his amazing over the car dunk!

In baseball news, baseball is here! Oh, how I’ve missed it. I can smell the green all the way from my office.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home