Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Time Laughter

Wow, it's been a long time, I know! So what's been going on, Dear Criss? Well, there's a pretty interesting NCAA tourney. While, of course, I'm rooting for UConn, I've got my eyes on BYU. Those kids are pretty amazing. I got a chance to watch them play yesterday, and was impressed. Then there's BU, which made it into the race but got quickly eliminated by Kansas. I think we all expected that, but it's too bad. Proud of them, though.

And during all these games came the racial controversy between Grant Hill and Jalen Rose, stirred up by a documentary Rose co-produced. Why on Earth would Rose include the comments he did in his documentary is beyond me.

Don't care about the NFL lockout or whatever. Don't care about the comments from both camps. Just play. Ochocinco's not gonna wait around; he wants to try out with the MLS. This guy is so entertaining, it's just too much.

Almost time for baseball! What will this season bring? I'm not feeling a ring, but who knows?

Roxy


Photo: David Goldman, Associated Press

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home