Monday, March 28, 2011

Cinderella all the way?

I need to quit my job in order to give me some time to watch sports, a recap on SportsCenter and write on the blog, Dear Roxy.

That or sleep less and write on the blog either way. I did find time, however, to read that Derek Jeter’s jersey is the #1 seller in the league. I also read that the Mariners are giving away manure instead of the usual Ichiro bobble head. Interesting to say the least but very planet-friendly. The point behind is for fans to start planting trees. I say all teams do that.

I must admit I wasn't paying much attention to college hoops until 11-seed VCU beat 1-seed Kansas. I am now intrigued and a fan! Not only VCU but Butler, too! That'll be a tough Cinderella game to watch... Brings back memories of Bryce Drew and Valporaiso. That's the one college game I still remember. Anyway, I'm sort of kinda rooting for the Rams.


The new Marlins stadium is coming up fast. I can’t wait to catch the games at a real baseball stadium for a change. Not to mention the short drive/ride.


Baseball in four days!


-Criss


Photo: NBC Sports

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home