Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog Hog: Keep Going!

Oh my gosh, I think the Red Sox are starting to win. We're catching up to the stinkin' Yankees! I'm not sure how to feel. Sorta afraid to get excited, but things are looking up! And Matsuzaka is showing signs of life, as is Carl Crawford. But back to Matsu - he really had a smile of confidence the other day. I was so happy to see that. Keep the good times rolling!

And how about the Celtics? How did the Knicks allow themselves to get swept? I'm not rooting for the Knicks like you probably are, Dear Criss, but do they have no self respect?! Holy cow! Who do we play next?

I know I'm all stream of consciousness today, but I forgot to mention the Boston Marathon, one of the best events of the year. The costumes, the signs, the excitement, the free stuff ... Only the regatta comes close.

Roxy


John Tlumacki, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home