Sunday, May 22, 2011

Interleague Play

Okay, yes, I've trash-talked the Adrian Gonzalez acquisition and everything thereafter tied to him. But he has been producing and should only get better. I love that we swept your stinkin' Yankees, Dear Criss. And now we play the Cubs for some interleague play. How we won the first game of the series by 100-2 (so it seemed, and I love the throw back uniforms this weekend), then lost the second, beats me. It's something to keep my mind off of the Celtics losing to the Heat. Barf.

So, while I have had some hard feelings toward the Bulls since they crushed the dreams of Stockton and Malone so many years ago, I will hope that they beat the Heat. I'm not rooting for them to win the title, but I'm certainly not rooting for the Heat.

Roxy


Photo: Barry Chin, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home