Friday, August 19, 2011

First place, baby!

That's the first time I hear of any bounty Tebow story, Dear Roxy. Weird. I like Tebow though so I hope this is fake... should we snope it?

Back to the good stuff - the Yankees are in first place! CC Sabathia stopped his two-game losing streak and came up big for the Yankees to force themselves into first place! How exciting. I think I like the view from first place, hopefully the Yankees do too!

As speaking of touching stories (on your blog), the Rangers will honor late fan Shannon Stone with a statue of his own; touching tribute to a baseball fan and his family.

But this one touches my heart more than anything. Jack Hannahan from the Indians was able to see the birth of his preemie son thanks to his teammates. How wonderful is this?

Groupon Tampa was offering a boat tour to see Jeter's St. Pete mansion among others. Funny. And no, I didn't buy it.



-Criss


Photo: Hannah Foslien, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home