Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Sad news in sports

Is it me or is the world of sports just full of bad news, Dear Roxy? First of all, my condolences to the family of former Yankee Hideki Irabu and Olympian Jeret Peterson. I hope they found their peace.

I was also reading about Austin Hatch. This kid has been through so much... what a touching/sad story.

In better news, I finally watched Derek Jeter 3K! Just a little reminder on why I admire him soooooo much :) And the Yankees are one game away from first place!

I haven't been paying much attention to football news. All I know is that they're no longer in strike so I can finally get excited about the games, and not all of the BS that comes with it.

U-2o World Cup is been hosted in my Motherland! I'm hoping to catch a game when I get there. Wish me luck in finding tickets.

Don't miss me.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home