Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Hog: Mr. Home Run?

Jason Varitek hit two home runs in one game? This guy's not doing so shabby when he goes in these days, Dear Criss. While Beckett couldn't pull off the win, Lester did! Wish I could have seen this one. At least we didn't get swept.

And now we have to hear about a NBA lockout?! I'm so tired of all this stuff. But if we miss the season, I'm not so sure I would care. On the other hand, if you take away my football, that's a problem.

Speaking of, I was watching the Brady 6 the other day, and it was pretty interesting. It was about Brady being drafted late and what happened to the guys who went before him. I don't know if you would enjoy it as much as I did, but it was still good.

Oh, I know I'm so behind, but I keep forgetting to discuss the Bruins' celebratory bar tab with you. It's hilarious. You have to check it out. All $156,679.74 of it.

Roxy


Photo: Getty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home