Sunday, June 26, 2011

She's Back?!

Of course you would come back just in time for Jeter's birthday, Dear Criss! The blog isn't totally Boston, see?

But let's talk about Boston some more.

So, I'm a little behind myself. The last two weeks in sports have been great, though. And the stories about the Bruins parade are fantastic! I wish I was there; how exciting. I forgot how much fun hockey is, actually, how much fun Boston hockey is! The Sox and Pats need to pick up their pace toward another championship.

Dallas is probably still partying for their Mavs. It was really great watching that last game and seeing those guys win. Dirk seems pretty cool and down to Earth. J. Terry just makes me smile every time he opens his mouth!

And now what? ESPN has been showing NFL Films, which means we're a little closer to the new season. Okay, we're still pretty far. I fully expect a complete season. I don't care about what's going on with the players, the union and the owners. Just play.

As for baseball, we're close to that All-Star break. The Sox have been looking good until they started losing to THE PADRES and PIRATES! I hope that they don't lose steam after the break. I know there's a little bit of time to catch up before then.

Roxy


Photos: The Boston Globe, David L. Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home