Thursday, June 09, 2011

Go Bruins!

Okay, it's nearly a week later and the Mavs and Bruins are (channel Randy from "Idol") IN IT TO WIN IT! I love it! They're really trying to make this happen. I'm typing and watching the Mavs game from the corner of my eye. I'm so nervous. I'm a Dirk fan! This guy is tall and lanky and quiet and good! There's something curiously fascinating about his style. But the tightness of these games - it's always tied - is driving me mad!

Switch to hockey. All you needed to see of last night's game were the last 10 minutes. There were fights galore. But maybe if Vancouver stopped biting and sending guys out on stretchers or slapping people's sticks away, there wouldn't be so many fights! I'll tune in again for the last 15 minutes. I really have too much stress right now to handle more than that.

Finally, why is the Yankees-Sox game at midnight (practically) tonight? What's with the late start? Yankees Stadium really emptied out last night, Dear Criss.

Roxy


Photo: AP, Elise Amendola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home