Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hanging Up the Skates

So, now you're buying stalker deals to sit outside Jeter's house on a boat? But I did like your story about the premie. I just want to point out that the player who stepped up was Justin Masterson, former Red Sox player. Ahem. And he passed a hat around and collected the money? How much money do they carry on them?! Imagine, we can barely collect the $22 in pizza money at work. I guess that's pizza money for them. I love it!

I haven't seen a game in a while. I missed the Tampa Bay one, which doesn't matter because we lost. I hope I don't have to wait for another Red Sox-Yankees game. Drag. But as much as you boasted about being number one, you're back to number two now, Dear Criss!

Finally, it's a little bittersweet to learn that Chris Drury, former Hoby Baker winner, Terrier and NY Ranger, is retiring. Every story I've read about him seems to indicate he's a nice guy. Quiet, not a big shot. Doesn't crave attention. He had a very nice career. Good job, kiddo.

Roxy


Photo: AP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home