Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oops, I Forgot!

I'm living in La-La Land and forgot to write this week. Oh my! So what's up? How about Jason Varitek's batting average? After you roll your eyes, Dear Criss, really think about this: He hit two home runs today (and got thrown out with Francona for arguing a call). If you compare his total home runs from last season (13) to where he is right now (10), it's an impressive improvement, come on!

So thinking about when Varitek retires as a Red Sox player - but not thinking too hard - I wondered about Joe Mauer, Minnesota. The Boston Globe did so recently, too, curiously. Well, maybe not curiously, because we just played them, so a lot of people were probably also thinking about the possibility! Let's not rush this. I'm just saying it's interesting.

NBA finals are boring me. Is there anything interesting going on out there? I guess there's the spelling bee that ESPN was pushing real hard on SportsCenter today. Wayne Gretzky even got quizzed. I like spelling bees. Yes, I was in one and painfully came in fourth place! I will forever remember the "ding."

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home