Friday, September 25, 2009

Here We Go Again

I was hoping you had a comment on Schilling, Dear Roxy. He's a man with a huge ego - I mean, what makes him think he has the expertise and knowledge to take over such a Seat?

The Yankees made it to the playoffs after a one-year hiatus. I'm sure they were extremely happy although their "celebration" showed otherwise. Gosh, I think I was more excited about it! Kids, it's alright to smile and celebrate!

It's on this weekend for Red Sox-Yankees game #32,456,978. I guess I won't be seeing you this weekend either.

Going back to your comment, I rooted for the Dolphins so I am not taking the blame for their loss. Peyton is just that good! You give him enough time, he'll find a way to score. And by the way, the game was pretty cool. The first MNF game of the season didn't disappoint, except for the loss, of course, oh and the half-time celebration.

Plaxico is in prison now... I still think he got the short end of the stick. And in the meantime, I believe Vick will play his first game this season. Here's to second chances.

Go Dolphins, Go UM, although I like VTech. Kick some as*!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home