Wednesday, September 02, 2009

No Need to Call a Search Party

This is why I enjoy our blog, Dear Roxy. Where elso would I hear about Penny possibly going to New York and being sent to San Francisco? Not that I care.

And speaking of not caring, I care about Bruschi's retirement just as much as Wakey's injury. These guys are about 49 going on AARP. Althought I do like the way the Yankees hit Wakefield's knuckleball so I might take that back. Might.

I am glad, however, to hear that Aaron Boone is back on the field after having heart surgery.

The Yankees are truckin' with their 6.5 game lead in the East. Posada made me laugh while watching SportsCenter this morning. He first started walking toward the dugout after "taking" strike three when it was just his second strike, and in another inning he lost track - again - and had to be told to take first on ball four! Anything on your mind, Jorge?

And is America's most famous bachelor tying the knot in the offseason? I heard a rumor that Jeter might be off the market pretty soon. One word of advice on that: Prenup.

-Criss
Photo: Rob Carr
I take back anything nice I ever said about Jim Rice (if I ever did) because he's talking out of his you know what! How dare he say anything bad about a player who's carried himself better than anyone else in the game? He could learn a thing or two from Umpire John Hirschbeck!
Hey Rox, did you enjoy hearing all of those great things the commentators were saying about Jeter during those Red Sox-Yankees series? Well, here's more for your enjoyment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home