Monday, August 10, 2009

Big Yankee Weekend

You're going to need more than another vacation to get over your Red Sox's faults and losses, Dear Roxy.

I've heard Big Papi's story before. It's like a broken record. "I used supplements and vitamins that I didn't know were illegal... blah, blah, blah!" You're guilty! Just like everyone else on that list. If you're giving me grief about ARod and the Yankees, I'm sure you can take the one I'm giving you now.


And on top of that, the Yankees have swept the Red Sox Nation! With great pitching and timely hitting, they've opened up a 6 1/2 game lead and, well, you know how I feel about that :) Joba, AJ, CC and Andy were great in the series. I couldn't be happier about this team and the way they're playing baseball. May it continue!

In sadder news, I heard about Josh Hamilton's relapse with alcohol. What a sad story. Just like millions, he continues to struggle with it. The worse part about it is how he reacted once he began to drink. I feel for him and his family and everyone who struggles and is hurt by this disease...



How about Peyton little brother's contract? Eli got himself a hefty pay increase. I guess winning a Super Bowl in grand fashion does that to you, huh?



And Tiger wins again. What else is new?

-Criss

PS: I didn't realize I hadn't written in a while but I want to congratulate Melky Cabrera for hitting for a cycle last week against the White Sox! Whoo-hooo!!!

PS: You crack me up about Brady, the Yankee fan Brady. Blah!

Photo: Bill Kostroun, AP; Ray Stubblebine, Reuters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home