Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Time for a Serious Talk

For sure, Dear Criss, I thought you would have posted nasty words about my players. Sigh. I'm not sure how to handle this. Now that it's not just your Yankees, I don't know what to think. Actually, I think that the whole league has a problem, and that list of 100+ will show that every team was/is tainted. It's really a disappointment, and I'm a little scared now to know who else is on that list.

I sort of need a break from baseball, and I'm glad football will be starting soon (as if it's clean). I would totally walk away from baseball if I didn't love my Sox so much (except for a few fools I woulda traded long time ago. How could they get rid of Masterson?!!) Then Tom Brady gives his opinion on Papi and talks almost nostalgically. WHAT?! “In football, we’ve been kind of immune to it, but no one likes to see that, especially guys that are in your town and you root for ... ’’ Does anyone remember him wearing a Yankees cap? He's not the person to talk about Papi. Oh, please, please, please.

I won't give up on Papi. I'll wait to hear what he has to say. And who's this new catcher they got? No one's gonna just push Varitek out of the way.

We lost to Tampa Bay - again.

I need another vacation.

Roxy


Photo: Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home