Thursday, July 30, 2009

A whole lot of news

The Yankees continue to play great ball and yesterday was no exception, Dear Roxy. I wish I was in Tampa Bay yesterday to watch Joba’s complete domination of the Rays! He’s playing awesome and I couldn’t be happier for him =)

The trade deadline is very close. And the way the Yankees are playing I’m not sure that I want them trading any player, especially anyone from their farm system.

With that said, what will happen with Halladay? As long as he doesn't go to your team I don't care what happens with him. He can stay with the Jays for all I care.

Michael Phelps breaks another record while his World Swimming Championship teammate Ricky Berens rips his swimsuit. I can’t say I was disappointed to see that, hehe.

Bret Favre’s comeback never happened. I can’t say I wasn’t expecting that but I feel bad for the Vikings. I mean, he couldn’t have told them earlier?

And Michael Vick is waiting to sign with a team. Do you think the Vikings will sign him now? It’ll be interesting to see.
And I agree with you on the whole Pete Rose thing. Why not? I think he deserves to be there.
And yes, Congrats to Jim Rice and Rickey Henderson on their induction to the Hall of Fame. But one thing, what was up with Rickey's speech? I guess no one had a chance to proof read it before he went up on stage.
-Criss

PS: Glad to see you haven't encountered any ghosts out there, Roxy.


Photos: Scott Audette & Brian Snyder, Reuters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home