Monday, July 06, 2009

RIP McNair

Who's that, Dear Roxy? I don't recognize any players unless they're wearing their uniform, especially if it's one from a team I love to hate.

Rest in peace, Steve McNair. One of the toughest quarterbacks in NFL history gone to soon. My condolences go out to his wife, kids and family.

Roger Federer has done it again! He now stands alone at a record 15 Grand Slam titles. I'll admit I was rooting for Roddick and was very upset to hear he let it slip away in the second set, but happy for Federer, nonetheless.

Going back to the Roddick-Murray semi-finals on Friday, I was told of the sad but inspiring story behind Murray. Made me think twice about rooting for Roddick. hehe.

The Yankees continue to play great baseball, although they're losing right now. Please continue with your winning way, guys. And in DL news, Wang is back to the DL with a should injury. Get well soon!
Congratulations to Jeter, Rivera and Teixeira for making it to the 2009 MLB All-Star, as well as the Marlins' Hanley Ramirez and Josh Johnson. Well deserved!

-Criss
Photo: AP; Alastair Grant, AP.
Update: The Yankees made a comeback on the bottom of the 9th to fall short of a win :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home