Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oy vey

Talk about a blog hog, Dear Roxy. I think you forgot to mention the Pats while I was out though. I'm taking a laptop next time I leave the State/States.

I watched a few Yankee games in Colombia, Rox. Apparently they're huge everywhere. I watched the Yankees-Mets game in which ARod popped "out" with two runners on and two outs in the bottom of the ninth... well, it wasn't a pop out as the Mets second baseman dropped the ball and the Yankees won! That was fun. Now, no need to remind me about the Red Sox, Marlins and every team in between. I'm aware. Thanks!

You know what else is huge in Colombia? Soccer! Or as the rest of the world likes to call it - futbol/football. I watched lots of it. I forget how much I like it. But none of that MLS stuff - that's kiddie stuff. I'm talking about International games: USA-Italy, Italy-Serbia, countries vs countries, etc. Now, that's fun!

Lakers who?

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home